Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Chest pain. Which treatment to undergo? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 18-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:hi doctor
Doctor:Please go ahead
User:my friend has a chest pain from last 6 months
User:he don't want to go to hospital he is bit worried with doctor
User:what best that we can do for his treatment
User:he has lot of tension
Doctor:How old is your friend?
Doctor:When does he get this pain?
Doctor:Does eating habits have any effect of this pain?
User:exactly I don't known whenever we friends will XXXXXXX then he tell he has fought with parents then
User:he do night shift he wont have food properly
Doctor:You can suggest to him to eat regularly, that is the first step
User:and if he get fever also he wont go to doctor he him self take medicine
User:he will have non veg
Doctor:and you can also suggest to him not fight with his parents
Doctor:Why doesn't he go to the doctor?
User:there personal problem with that he is alone in home
User:he is worried with insulin so
Doctor:Insulin? Why should he be worried about insulin?
User:his parents are aged that so many time we told don't fight but he wont agreed
Doctor:What about Insulin?
User:because of pain he hates to take ingition
Doctor:oh you meant injection
Doctor:okay, tell your friend that not all problems need injection
User:ya sorry by mistake
Doctor:its alright
Doctor:I was telling you some suggestions
User:there will be no problem na
Doctor:First thing is
Doctor:Your friend should eat properly
User:we are tried so many time to take him for checkup but we failed
Doctor:your friend should also consult a doctor when he gets pain
User:and now a days he started boozing also
Doctor:In that case I don't think there is anything much we can do about it
Doctor:maybe you can take him to psychiatrist first to get rid of his fears
Doctor:I don't know to what extent you will be able to help him
Doctor:I suggest you take him to a psychiatrist
Doctor:And tell him, psychiatrists don't give injections
User:hm that is the main
Doctor:Psychiatrists only talk
User:and he will tell if we go to doctor simply they tell to do so many check up
Doctor:No, Psychiatrists will not ask for any checkup also
User:ok doctor thank so much
Doctor:You are welcome
Doctor:is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor:Thank you for chatting with me
Doctor:Have a good day
User:thank you doctor
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor