Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Chest enlargement - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help You?
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   YEs
User :   iam having a problem with chest
User :   my one part of the chest is enlarged one
Doctor :   Your age?
User :   it seems that one side of my chest is bulged
User :   25
Doctor :   Was it confirmed by an X-Ray
User :   no
User :   i have undergone chest xray during medicsl test for foreign country
User :   but did nit find any
Doctor :   Okay
Doctor :   then now
Doctor :   what are the symptoms you are having?
User :   nothing
User :   can u sp[ecyfy any
Doctor :   LIke difficult breathing
User :   every thing id normal with me now
User :   my weight is 110 kgs
User :   and my height is 5.11"
User :   iam overweight
Doctor :   Okay
Doctor :   chest pain

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor