Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Chest Pain, 26 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   This is system generated chat??
Doctor :   how can I help you?
Doctor :   I am a real doctor
User :   Oh ok fine..
Doctor :   plz proceed with your query
User :   Very Good Morning Doctor!
Doctor :   gm
User :   Yea I do have bit chest pain ....
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when?
User :   it is tolerable ..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is your age?
User :   since from today morning after morning jog..
User :   26 years
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is this a burning pain?
Doctor :   or choking?
User :   yea it's kind of choking pain..
Doctor :   does the pain goes anywhere?
Doctor :   or is in the chest only?
User :   but generally after Tea and my breakfast I feel everything ok..
Doctor :   similar complaints in the past?
User :   when I start working ,...
User :   yea it generally happens..
Doctor :   are you eating spicy foods?
Doctor :   now a days
User :   no I am very much food concious take very simple food..
Doctor :   are you a smoker, alcoholic, any other form of tobacco?
User :   pure vegetarian..

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor