Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Chemical peel and dermabrasion to treat depressed scars - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Acne
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   HI
User :   can i tell my prob?
Doctor :   yeah sure
User :   my skin is getting black spots at my cheek
User :   above eyebrows,totally losing my complexion
Doctor :   k
User :   near neck also
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   Age:25
User :   Male,bangalore,Student
User :   ,single
User :   i want a plane face without any marks on that?how is that possible
Doctor :   do not understand what do you mean by black spots. Do they represent black heads, freckles, moles or pigmented scars following damage of the skin (which maybe due to a skin disorder or the mechanical injury)?
User :   blackening of skin
Doctor :   if by pot holes you mean depressed scars, for example those resulting from pimples, then these can not be removed by medicines. These can be reduced by methods like chemical peeling (depending upon the degree of scaring), dermabrasion, laser etc.

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor