Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Changes in chest shape - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   can i tell in hindi
Doctor :   English would be better
User :   i am teenage boy i have problem in my chest like stone type
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   continue
User :   in nipples i had stone like
Doctor :   May I know your age, height, weight?
User :   i dont know my chest is looking very ugly
User :   my age 18 height 5.6 and weight 70
Doctor :   Ok
User :   kg
User :   then what i do
Doctor :   At this age, it is normal to see a change in chest shape

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor