Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Chances to conceive while suffering from PCOD and endometriosis. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i am XXXXXXXX from XXXX
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   tell me XXXXXXXX how can i help you ?
User :   I have been diagnised for PCOD and Endometriosis, i would like to know whether i will be able to give birth a baby
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   For health information Please fill these details -Age: Occupation: Location: Marital Status:
User :   My age is 31 years, House wife, married
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when were you diagnosed?
User :   Since my maturity i am suffering from irregular periods. Also, 2 years back I got D&C done. Please advice, how i should proceed ahead
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor/Taken any medication?
User :   May i know your name doctor.
Doctor :   Dr
User :   Presently, i am not any medication.
Doctor :   ok
User :   Since my maturity I used to take Douluton, Ovral L etc., tablets. after that I swithced over to Homeopathy. Now periods are almost regular.
Doctor :   ok
User :   It is 8 years of my marriage. Since 2 years we are trying seriously, but, in vain.
Doctor :   what contraception were you using?
User :   I am was not using any contraception. We were just avoiding, as we had family problems.
Doctor :   ok
User :   So, Please let me know, how to proceed ahead.
Doctor :   there are various treatment options
Doctor :   this depends on physical examination and
Doctor :   after few invetigation
Doctor :   the treating doctor will decide which treatment would be ideal in your case
User :   Last time i got my periods on 34th Day. Now it is 36 days, i am yet to get my periods. please advice, should i go for a checkup.
Doctor :   yes i would advise that
User :   Can I request your goodself to refer me to a good Doctor nearby.
Doctor :   sure
Doctor :   in which part of XXXX do you stay?
User :   I am putup to south of XXXX. Also, I wish to know, with PCOD and endometriosis in me, I do not want to pass on the same to my baby.
Doctor :   Could I confirm your contact details so that we can fix the appointment. Your identity will be kept completely confidential
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY Mobile : 0000
User :   If there would be some genetic disorders, I would rather prefer not to have a baby.
Doctor :   the consulting doctor would be in a better position to tell you that
User :   Yes, i confirm my contact details. I prefer writing mails.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   we will be mailing
User :   OK thank you.
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form
User :   Filled , thank you
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor