Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Chances of pregnancy due to delayed periods - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
User :   actually i m 23 years old
User :   female
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   and i intercourse wid a guy last to last mnth
User :   nd he didnt ejaculate bt we didnt use condom
Doctor :   ok
User :   den my date was delayed 12 days
User :   nd den i gt my date
Doctor :   when was ur last periods
User :   nw plz tell me if it was nrmal
Doctor :   when is it due this time around
User :   26
Doctor :   i didnt get you
User :   tday
User :   well i get my date on 26 feb
User :   bt it shud hv cm on 14 feb
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   so did u get ur period today?
User :   no
Doctor :   was ur periods regular before this
User :   nt exactly
User :   delay of 5-6 days was dere
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   so u have not got ur periods for this month yet
User :   no
User :   its due fr tday
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   so what would u like to know about
Doctor :   u want to know whether ur pregnant
Doctor :   isit

Doctor :   do a urine pregnancy
Doctor :   test on first day of missed period
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor