Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Chances of pregnancy after missing periods for a year - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   Can you become pregnant if you have not had your pierod for about a year?
Doctor :   as in do u mean can u be pregnant right?
User :   yeah
Doctor :   do u have weight gain
Doctor :   vomiting
Doctor :   didnt u have any symptoms
Doctor :   during the year
User :   your miss understand my questions
Doctor :   ok
User :   can a person with unregular pierods become preg? i have not had mine in about a year could i still get pergo?
Doctor :   u can get pregnant even if u have irregular periods
Doctor :   but if u havent had your s in an year u should consult
Doctor :   visit a obstetrician
User :   yea, but could i become preg. with out having a pierod
User :   can you Ovulate with out getting a pierod?
Doctor :   when u become pregnant u wont geta period
Doctor :   let me
Doctor :   explain
Doctor :   the menstrual cycle is a recurring cycle of physiologic changes that occurs in reproductive-age females. \
Doctor :   Menstruation is also called menstrual bleeding, menses, a period or catamenia. The flow of menses normally serves as a sign that a woman has not become pregnant.
Doctor :   During the reproductive years, failure to menstruate may provide the first indication to a woman that she may have become pregnant.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor