Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Chances of engorged vein under the skin of the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions
User :   My son told me he has some thing moving under the skin of his penis hard to find when soft but obvious when erect about the size of a dime when curled any idea. I told him go to the emergency room.
Doctor :   Hi,
Doctor :   dr here
Doctor :   Is it painful ?
User :   I don't think so
Doctor :   i would ask you o rush to the ER n
Doctor :   to make sure its not any insect
Doctor :   have retracted the fore skin and observed ?
Doctor :   have you *
User :   I told him the same thing. He's sure it it some sort of worm
Doctor :   please get him to the ER , let a doctor examine and confirm the fact
User :   It is on the shaft
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   could be a engorged vein too , but do not take chances
User :   I will tell him to go to the er he has no insurance will they treat him
Doctor :   yes, for sure
User :   Thanks you
Doctor :   You are welcome
Doctor :   Bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor