Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Chalazion removal - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi i need eye doctor
User :   need Chalazion treatment
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   i think i have chalazion what can i do
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   it is a condition like Acne
Doctor :   But the treatment has to dealted surgically
User :   so advice please
Doctor :   Yes, it has to excised by an Eye surgeion
Doctor :   Done as a day care procedure
User :   what i do
User :   can you advice any doctor
Doctor :   You can consult a Ophalmologist
Doctor :   in a hospital settign
User :   ok thanks

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor