Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Causes and remedy of having small breast size - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1776 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
Doctor :   Please proceed with your quer
User :   mya i know the reason for girls having small breast
Doctor :   That depends on various reasons like heredity, small build,
User :   she is having any generic problem are it is not big problem'
Doctor :   recent weight loss
User :   yes
Doctor :   No
User :   in one month 8 kg loss
Doctor :   Mostly small breasts dont signify any underlying problem?
User :   how to tratment
Doctor :   Does she have any irregular periods?
Doctor :   Ok
User :   sorry i dont know
Doctor :   Weight gain and a balanced diet usually improves breast size
User :   any injection requires?
Doctor :   there are no medicines to improve breast size
Doctor :   Only cosmetic surgery techniques are available.
User :   any surgery reuired

Doctor :   That depends on the size
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor