Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Causes and cosmetology to remove dark circles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I an having dark circles under my eye
Doctor :   ok
User :   which is now seem to be increasing
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   i take a perfect diet, drink lot of water
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   whats ur age
User :   Age- 23, occupation - software engineer, Location-Bangalore, Status -single, Weight - 68, Height, 5'8'', Dependents-No
User :   I have tried to use lots of under eye cream, but no effect
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when was the last time around u had ur eyes tested
User :   2 months back
User :   it is normal, 0.5 both side
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do uhave sinus problem
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   r u able to get good quality sleep
User :   yes sir
Doctor :   how long u work on PC
Doctor :   per day
User :   6-7 hours
Doctor :   do u have history of allergy
User :   yes..
User :   i have cold every laternate day bcoz of dust allergy
Doctor :   ok
User :   i take Allegra tablets for that
Doctor :   get a Xray of paranasal sinus done and consult a ENT surgeon
Doctor :   ur dark circles can be due to sinus problem
User :   I dont have a sinus sir,
Doctor :   also it is due to heredity, allergy
Doctor :   sinus infection
User :   in my nose a bone is bent a bit, so that causes cold
Doctor :   everyone will have sinus
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   yes this can cause dark circles as well
User :   i dont think it has nothing to do with allergy
User :   oh
User :   Can u suggest me any comotologist
User :   cosmotologist
Doctor :   it can be due to allergy
Doctor :   u need to see Ent surgeon first
Doctor :   later u can consult cosmetologist if needed
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   where are u located
User :   Bangalore,
Doctor :   which part of bangalore
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a ENT surgeon in your area. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor