Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Cause of decrease in sexual feelings - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
SIR, I am 46 years old. More than 1 6 years, I have diabetics, blood pressure under control. I have 3 daughters.But I have sexual problem. No feelings, No temptation, Penis enlargement,sperm release without temptation and enlargement etc. Kindly suggest the solution.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Let me read your query
User :   SIR,
Doctor :   I am Dr.XXXXXX here
Doctor :   Sure
Doctor :   Now, penis enlargement is not important
User :   now i am 46 years old
User :   ok
Doctor :   the important aspect is if you are having good erection
Doctor :   or not
User :   no sir
User :   no temtation
Doctor :   Ok
User :   no feelings
Doctor :   Do you get an erection anytime during the day, during sleep or in the morning before getting up from bed?
User :   not yet
Doctor :   Ok
User :   erection getting stopped before one year
Doctor :   Since when is this problem?
User :   last one year
User :   i donot have temptation
User :   pls
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What are the medications you are on?
User :   no
User :   only walking
Doctor :   For diabetes and blood pressure I mean
Doctor :   you are not on any medications
Doctor :   fine
Doctor :   then, have you checked your cholesterol levels?
User :   ya
User :   under control
Doctor :   Is it normal?
Doctor :   Fine
Doctor :   now the next step is to consult a Urologist
Doctor :   and to see what is the problem
Doctor :   is it due to decreased blood supply
User :   regularly i am checking at XXX and our company also
Doctor :   or due to nerve defeciency
Doctor :   that shall be decided after examination
User :   ok
Doctor :   If suspected, you might be asked to do a color doppler scan of your penis blood vessels
Doctor :   to see if there is any blockage
User :   ok
Doctor :   if either of the things are fine, then serum testosterone levels will have to be checked
User :   which hospital
Doctor :   You can get it done at any big hospital which has a Urologist/Androglist specialist
User :   ok sir
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   now frequent urination is there
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
User :   pls suggest
Doctor :   Frequent urination could be due to Diabetes or a urinary infection
User :   urinary infection must be
User :   after food, comes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   When you meet the Urologist
Doctor :   do speak about it
User :   now i am in XXX
Doctor :   as it can be piced up
Doctor :   on an examination
User :   coming 26 th i am coming toXXX
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Meanwhile take good amount of water, fluids, lemon juice, musambi juice, buttermilk
User :   ok sir
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting, bye for now
User :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor