Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Cause of broken and painful penis fore skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   dear doctors, i had sex with my wife after a 2 /3 months, now the front skin of the pennis broken and paining, what i can do     
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   may i know who is onlime
Doctor :   I'm Dr.xxxx
User :   yes, did u see my quiry
Doctor :   Yes.
Doctor :   Can you describe the injury? like amount of tear, amount of bleed.
User :   Yes, doctor, i have this issue, ur clinic is where. i need to come or here it self i can get treatment
Doctor :   If you can describe the injury, i shall help you with that.
User :   no blood, some tear , like skin broken on circumference
User :   may be 2 mm deep
User :   in 4 / 5 places
Doctor :   It is on the skin or on the glands.
Doctor :   ?
User :   on the skin only
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you have pain now?
User :   yes, burning sensation, if i apply oil and powder and after 2 days it is ok perfectly
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   When did it happen?
User :   4 days before
Doctor :   Ok
User :   do i need to come for personal treatment?
Doctor :   I shall first see, if you require one.
User :   what ? i did nt get u ?
Doctor :   What oil and power are you applying?
User :   olive oil and nycil powder
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Don't apply those.
User :   ok what shall i do tel me
User :   do i need to visit the clinic?
Doctor :   Can you see any swelling or pus on the injury?
User :   nooooooooo, not at all
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Then you have to get a examination done.
User :   skin broken, some depth, it goes in 2days
User :   ok, shall i visit ur clinic?
Doctor :   You can visit any general surgeon near by you.
User :   surgeon?? or skin doc?
Doctor :   No.
Doctor :   Its is a not a case for dermatology.
User :   ok
Doctor :   You have to get it checked only from a general surgeon.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor