Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Cause of Panic attacks - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   hi i am 25 years old i ve been going threw panic attaks and i fel like i have no pleasure in my life no more i smoke cigrates andfeel like i m loosing my mind and meomry. my diest is just junk food for the last 6-8 years i dont take drugs or drink achool what is happening ?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here.
User :   hi doc
Doctor :   what symptoms do you have at present?
User :   nothing i just feel lost some times i would be driving and then i get a panic attak its like i am her but i am not
Doctor :   are you on any medication for the panic attacks?
User :   no
Doctor :   have you had such episodes in the past? or you are having these since recect times?
User :   its been like this for 2 years
Doctor :   ok. since these 2 years have you had an evaluation done by your doctor or any psychiatrist?
Doctor :   to identify if these are really panic attacks?
User :   yes they said i am ok but i ant do you think its because i ve olny eat fast food for about 8 years straght i feel tired alot and feel like my mind is not working properly i feel like my brain is shuting down on me
Doctor :   i would recommend you to get evaluated by a psychologist/psychiatrist, and get started on medications as indicated by your examination findings, to help you out of teh attacks.
Doctor :   do you face stressful situations in work or personal life?
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor