Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Candidiasis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

User :   Hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   Im 20 years old I woke up and Im having this bright red discharge from my vagina. along wit the discharge there is this fishy odor and a sharp pain. I missed 3 periods but took a pregnancy test and they came back negative. Had my last period on the 9th of august and this started a week after
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
you are suffering from vaginal infection
User :   not that I know of
Doctor :  
you require antibiotics
Doctor :  
before that the vaginal swab should be examined under microscopy
User :   ok
Doctor :  
usually it will be anerobic organism infection
Doctor :   consult your gynaecologist for vaginal swab examination

Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor