Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Can anger issues be hereditary? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 29-Sep-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Genetics
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you today?
User:i have a daughter of 2.9 yrs of age
User:myself , my mother and my wife is family member leaves in house
User:my mother got high preasure, and she takes medicine
User:my wife also is angry women, when she gets angry she carrys on for 2-3 days
User:i am also very angry man
User:when get angry in a spike of the moment dont know whts i am doing
User:but challange is my daughter is also becoming like that
User:i want my daughter should not be like this
Doctor:Kids usually learn the behavior from adults
Doctor:As they tend to imitate the adults around
Doctor:It is a good thing that you have insight into the problem
Doctor:It is also a good thing to try to improve the situation around
Doctor:So that the kid learns to behave well
Doctor:Mostly the issue seems to be with impulse control
Doctor:I would like to know if you tried to get help for it
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:It seems that you have moved out of the chat
Doctor:Please login again to chat with a doctor 24/7
Doctor:Bye for now
User:i am here only
User:pc got hang
User:u there
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor