Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Burning skin disease - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello
User :   I am trying to gather info my sister inlaws cousin has a disease called burning skin disease
User :   I can't find no info on it
Doctor :   it might be a photosensitive skin disorder
User :   is supposed to cause the skin to blister and fall off when it comes in contact with anything
Doctor :   or paresthesiaa
User :   ok I check those out
User :   have you ever heard of anything that causes the skin to blister like that
Doctor :   sometimes drug reactions may cause it
Doctor :   sometimes extreme photosensitivity
Doctor :   may cause it
User :   they told her its un treatable
User :   I have not seen the effects of it I can only tell you what they told me
Doctor :   ok

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor