Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation that starts from legs and radiates to the whole body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur query
User :   I ve burning sensation on my skin
Doctor :   since when
User :   it has no rash
User :   just as if it hot
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
Doctor :   please confirm with correct details
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   for 20yrs now
Doctor :   ok
User :   yes
Doctor :   where exactly is the burning sensation, which part of body?
User :   I m 36yr, married, xxxxxxn, Nigeria
Doctor :   ok
User :   it started lower part of the legs but now it all over my body
Doctor :   ok
User :   funny enough my wife also complain about the same
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when ur wife is having this
User :   I ve taken so many many drukcs
User :   and have done test
Doctor :   what is the color of the skin where there is burning sensation
Doctor :   ok
User :   about 10yrs ago
Doctor :   what was the diagnosis made
User :   the color is normal
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs? If yes how much/how often?
Doctor :   As this is an online consultation, I have to ask you a few questions because I cannot examine you. It will take some time so please be patient.
User :   they said I should go for diabetic test
Doctor :   ok
User :   I do not smook or do any of such thing
Doctor :   what was the sugar levels
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems? Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, Allergies?Any Operations If so why?
User :   no problem
User :   it was normal
Doctor :   anytime Kidney function test and liver function tests were done?
User :   doc the only thing I know was tht when I was still small I had a problem when I pass urine it come with blood
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have any medical problems?
User :   I know there was no gud treactment tht is the only infection I know I noticed
Doctor :   Without examining you and taking your history I cannot provide an accurrate clinical diagnosis.
User :   medical problem pls wht do u mean
User :   yah I know
User :   I have taken so many drugs they sometime relief me but it will not go
Doctor :   i suggest u to get a MRI of brain, cervical spine along with Blood work, and a consultation with a rheumatologist Also, if other causes have been excluded psychologicalChild neglect and psychological abuse stressors can also cause similar symptoms.
Doctor :   u need complete evaluation to rule out thyroid dysfunction as well
User :   Doc do suspect onfection
Doctor :   it has something to do systemic infection or allergy
User :   wht do u have to say since my wife now also suffer same
Doctor :   since it is longstanding
Doctor :   as well
User :   and my ex girl friend told me she has same
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   it can be infective source as well
Doctor :   i suggest u to consult physician
Doctor :   who will refer u to further evaluation to dermatalogist if needed
Doctor :   anything else i can help you with
User :   I was placed on dolonurob one time when I say a specialist on nerves
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what would u like to know about now
User :   I meet a doctor a few days ago he said it was bacteria infection I m really confused
Doctor :   ok
User :   I cannot concentrate on my job bcox of the effect
Doctor :   ok
User :   I will get the test u recommeded how will I get u online again
Doctor :   u can write to us
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   if u have old report
Doctor :   u can mail us
Doctor :   we will get back to u what further tests u need to get
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok
User :   thankx alot
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   have a nice day
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
Doctor :   Bye for now
User :   Sorry I want to know the possible test one will run to detect bacterial infection
Doctor :   Blood tests basic once WBC's and specifically it would be Culture and sensitivity test that will help tell
Doctor :   the appropriate Antibiotics too..
User :   I want to know the posible test to run for bacteria infection
Doctor :   ok have i answered the query It woudl need the Culture and Sensitivity report of the Blood to be run
Doctor :   To detect any infection
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor