Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation on different parts of body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   hello
Doctor :  
how can i help u?
User :   Hi, Since yesterday I'm feeling a kind of burning sensation on my skin
Doctor :  
User :   on different parts like back, shoulder
Doctor :   ok
User :   need a suggestion if this is any kind of allergy
User :   or something else
Doctor :  
can i ask u few questions?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
whats ur age/sex?
User :   28/Male
Doctor :  
did u have similar episodes before?
User :   no
Doctor :  
is it ass with any itching sensation?
User :   yes..if i touch or bathe with hot water
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
are there any rashes on those parts?
User : just turned red
Doctor :   are u an asthmatic?
Doctor :  
may be it is alleric
User :   well...i was in the childhood
Doctor :  
User :   not for the past 12 yrs
Doctor :  
are u allergic to any foodstuff?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor