Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation in penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello doctor?
User :   hi
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i just want to know what would be the possible disease if a guy feels burn while he is urinating
Doctor :   it could allergy or most likely infection
User :   and there is sort of a "clogging" on his penis while urinating
Doctor :   Urinary tract infection
User :   ok
Doctor :   or it could be kidney stones
User :   but nothing related to STD?
Doctor :   yes it could be as well
User :   it would be better if we visit a doctor?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   do u have fever as well?
User :   me? no
Doctor :   make sure u take plenty of water
Doctor :   if any infection is there
Doctor :   it will get flushed out
User :   ok..
Doctor :   if you develop fever
Doctor :   u may need antibiotic
Doctor :   u need to consult a physician then
User :   how could we know of it could STD?
Doctor :   how old are you
Doctor :   yes it could
User :   29
Doctor :   consult a physician
Doctor :   if u did have intercourse
Doctor :   in recent past
Doctor :   then u can undergo tests to rule STDS
Doctor :   which the physician will explain to you
User :   oh ok..
User :   will my partner feel the same as well?
Doctor :   if u had intercourse

Doctor :   she can catch the infection
Doctor :   as well
Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor