Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Buring during urination - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   well i have some burning when i urinate
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when are you having it?
User :   i have it for almost 2 years, and also tested via lab
Doctor :   Provide your age, gender, oocupation, marital status height, weight
User :   i'm 23 years old,not married and 1.50 m in height. about 40 kg in weight
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   did you use antibiotics for this previously?
User :   yess, but they did not really help
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you consult a Urologist and get a test called a Mictuirating Cystourethrogram.
Doctor :   This will help to identify what problem is there
User :   okay, could it be anything serious? because i have it some times a day and other time's it's completely gone
Doctor :   Also a Urine CUlture and Sensitivity report
Doctor :   should be done
Doctor :   Meanwhile you can start another course of antibiotics on advice of a Urologist and
Doctor :   Complete the course fully

Doctor :   Meanwhile drink plenty of oral fluids especially 3-5 L per day
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor