Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Bumps on penis after gonorrhea - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3617 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   I have two bumps that appeared on my penis that went away in two days! after they went away they left like a dry patch of skin! what could this be
Doctor :  
where were the bumps situated?.
User :   not the head by the skin of the penis
Doctor :  
are you sexually active?
User :   yes
Doctor :   did they appear after any recent sexual intercourse?
User :   had gonorrhea
User :   but got medication for it
Doctor :  
how long back did gonorrhea occur? how long was the treatment taken?
User :   bout 2 and a half weeks ago
Doctor :  
were the bumps painful? or itchy?
User :   treatment was for 2 weeks
User :   wasnt painful
Doctor :   have you completed the treatment?
User :   itchy maybe once or twice a day like
User :   but not often at all
Doctor :  
did your partner also got the treatment or only you were treated?
User :   yes completed treatment
User :   yes
User :   partner was treated
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
i suggest you to take a serological test to rule out STD
Doctor :  
Do a VDRL blood test

Doctor :  
and report this to your treating doctor
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor