Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Bumps on head - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have a problem
Doctor :   proceed with your query
User :   I keep getting strange bumps on my head.. the back of it and every time i scratch it by accident some liquid is coming out from it
Doctor :   since when you have this?
User :   this last around few hours
User :   and its been happening since around 4 years ago
Doctor :   do you have any itching?
User :   no
Doctor :   is the rashes only on the scalp or you have on the other parts of the body also
User :   only on the scalp
Doctor :   have you seen any dermatologist?
User :   no i did not
Doctor :   this looks like eczema

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor