Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Bumps on body, looks like goosebumps - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   HELLO?
Doctor :   HI
User :   this is fully confedential right?

User :   hello
Doctor :   ya
Doctor :   please proceed
User :   ok im 13 and ive noticed bumps on my are that look like goosebumps
User :   and ive noticed them on mychest a little more like boils
User :   ive never had sex
Doctor :   the minimum age is 18 to chat with the doctor
User :   please
User :   sir
User :   i need help
User :   hello?
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   go ahead
Doctor :   since when you are noticing this
User :   i noticed the ones on my arm for about a year

User :   and just noticed them on my chest
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   is it single or multiple in number?

Doctor :   does it bleed or pus comes out of it?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor