Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Bump on penis after condom broke - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :  
How can i help you
User :   am from india
User :   i am male
Doctor :  
Please proceed with your query
Doctor :  
User :   i have a problem
Doctor :  
User :   i had sex relation unprotected 2-3 months back
User :   actually my condom was cut
Doctor :  
User :   i stopped doing sex immedeatly
Doctor :  
User :   so now i got a small white boil on my pennis
User :   is this aids?
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :  
can i ask few Q
User :   please help me
User :   ya sure
User :   ask me
Doctor :  
wats your age
User :   am 30
Doctor :   marital status
User :   married
Doctor :   do yu have multiple sex partners
User :   i have a daughter also
User :   no
Doctor :   do yu know the partner whom you had sex
User :   actually that was my sex after i had a daughter with outsider
User :   no she was call girl
Doctor :  

where did you ejaculate or leak out
Doctor :   ok
User :   i mastrubrated and came out after my condom was cut
Doctor :  
Doctor :   did yu have oral sex also

Doctor :   or was it only vaginal sex

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor