Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Bulky chest with enlarged breast - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   good morning
User :   yes
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   your from which country?
User :   i am 28 years male
Doctor :   ok
User :   my chest is look like female what can i do?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help yu in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   ok tell me
User :   yes
Doctor :   do yu have enlraged breast
User :   yes not big but small
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is the chest hairy
Doctor :   is it the one breast or both
User :   both
User :   little hairy
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have hairs in the arm pit
Doctor :   or in pubic region

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor