Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Bulging discs, painful weak erection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   during oral sex i have a erection but at the same time it will go numb to where i really cant feel anything ihave mild to moderate bulging dics in my lower back, could this be nerve damage or is it in my brain 51 years old,
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Dr xxxx here
Doctor :   Let me read what you have typed
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
User :   for the past few moths ,also havivg painful ejaculation
Doctor :   Do you have any other associated problem? Since when are you having the bulging discs? Are you on any medications?
User :   yes bulging dics past 7 8 years ,med plavix zoloft lovastatin
Doctor :   Are you having this only while having oral sex or during intercourse also? What do you mean by painful ejaculation, is it painful throughout or only while ejaculating?
User :   only during sex sometimre during and always while during ejacution
Doctor :   Are you able to sustain the erection or that is fine?
Doctor :   Is there any problem in urination?
User :   erection does not last as long as use to because it goes numb and i know its going to hurt
Doctor :   In this age there is a slight decrease in the erection sustaining and ejaculation and also the bulging disc can cause a problem in the erection because of the nerve getting irritated.
Doctor :   You can use Prilox gel for sustaining it. Apply it on the penis 1 hour before intercourse and then wash it befor going to bed.
Doctor :   It will help ij sustaining and also decrease the pain
Doctor :   Do regular exercise or yoga.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor