Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Bulging and swollen testicles due to frequent bike ride - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   Hi
User :   I have a specific question which I am embarrased to ask anyone or even find a doctor
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   u can
User :   I ride a bike and may be due to some injury, my left testicle is at least 3 times its normal size
User :   I dont have any pain
User :   nor do I know when any injury happened... I just discovered it one day
User :   i am assuming its because of my bike ride
User :   can u guide me
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   33
User :   Male
User :   India
User :   Service
User :   married
Doctor :   what happened after that?
User :   nothing
User :   I am carrying it just like that
User :   its been almost 6 months
User :   no pain
User :   nothing
User :   just an awkward feeling
User :   and some discomfort
Doctor :   have u chatted us before?
User :   I am looking for a doctor, but do not know whom and how to approach
User :   no
Doctor :   pl visit any gen surgeon for that

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor