Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Bulged pimple near penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hi
User :   i have a pimple like is serious
Doctor :   where is the bulge located?
User :   near the pubic hair just above the penis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   age :24
User :   gender:male
User :   occupation: s/w developer
User :  
User :   Marital Status: single
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there any discharge from it?
User :   i did not get u?
Doctor :   is there any fluid coming out of it?
User :   nope

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are you sexually active?
User :   i had that kind of pimple at same place before but it had gone
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
User :   no i dont have any health problems
Doctor :   its probably infection of a hair follicle
Doctor :   are you sexually active?
User :   it does'nt hurt me also
Doctor :   ok
User :   sexually active ?
Doctor :   did you have sex with anyone?
User :   no
Doctor :   a professional woman?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   use an antibacterial soap
User :   any treatment for it
Doctor :   its generally not a big problem
Doctor :   it can be ignored
Doctor :   just maintain good personal hygiene
User :   i go the gym regularly...i thought due to some heat in the body it might be
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   try to apply an oat meal solution
Doctor :   on it
Doctor :   you can use an antibiotic cream like soframycin
Doctor :   on that area
User :   sure will do that
Doctor :   maintain good personal hygiene
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY

Mobile : 0000
User :   there is nothing to worry..right
Doctor :   please confirm your details
Doctor :   no
Doctor :   onless there is pain
Doctor :   or any pus secretion
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   i tried to press it...then i felt some slight pain...
Doctor :   : please confirm your details
Doctor :   dont prick it
User :   ok
Doctor :   ot drain pus
Doctor :   as there might be infection
Doctor :   your details?
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
User :   yes
Doctor :        

Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   my skin is dry
Doctor :   ok
User :   which soap do u recommend to use
Doctor :   you can use a good moisturizer
Doctor :   any glycerine based
Doctor :   soap

User :   ok
Doctor :   Twice application per day

Doctor :   For Details Visit and Buy the product at

User :   sure will do that
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY

Mobile : 0000
Doctor :   please confirm your details
User :   yes..its correct
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   thanks for the valuable information

Doctor :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor