Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Bubbles on the forehead,back and neck - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can ihelp you
User :   Hello, I am 18yrs old. From past 5-6 days I am having something like bubbles in my skin. First it came in to my forehead then back, hands, neck. It does not pain and once in a while it is itchy. It is of skin colour. Please tell me what should I do to get rid of it. Also, during my last periods the flow was very less. Is it because of that?
Doctor :   do you have fever
User :   It is of very small size.
User :   no
Doctor :   is it filled with pus
User :   no
Doctor :   is it filed with watery material
User :   no
Doctor :   is there any redness, pain?
User :   no
Doctor :   is there any burning sensation
User :   no
Doctor :   Do you have history of allergy
User :   no
Doctor :   Apply calamine lotion 2 times a day
Doctor :   Consult a dermatologist so that he can examine the skin lesions
User :   actually whenever i touch any cold thing for more than 5min my hands become swollen and red and itchy. This is from past one and half year
Doctor :   are you using any medications for this
User :   my hands are always cold even if i feel hot.
User :   no
Doctor :   do oyu have any thyroid disorder

Doctor :   i suggest you to undergo thyroid profile
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor