Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Bubbles on the edges of the tongue, salty taste, if pressure applied it pains - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1776 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello Doctor
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query
User :   Sir I have small bubbles on the edges of my tounge
User :   and some time tounge taste like salty
Doctor :   Ok I understand. Is it painful
User :   not much
Doctor :   Any other problem with this?
User :   if press my jaw teeth , its little bit pain
User :   back part of jaw
Doctor :   Do you have ulcers in mouth?
User :   I don no how is that
Doctor :   I think you have oral infection
User :   what is the remidy for this ?
Doctor :   You have to take analgesics and antibiotics
User :   please advise me medication
Doctor :   Take tablet paracetomol and amxycillin capsules
User :   dose?
Doctor :   you have to meet your dentist at the same time
User :   ok
User :   why any problem?
Doctor :   No if infection gets aggrevated then it will be a problem
Doctor :   Both tablets come in 500mg strength.
User :   ok thaks
User :   doctor
Doctor :   Ok is there anything i may assist you
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me. Please login to chat with our doctors 24/7.
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor