Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Bubble over the shin while flexing - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   when i flex theres like a small bubble that comes out is that bad?
User :   in my shin
Doctor :   May i know your age and gender?
User :   16 male
Doctor :   Is this bubble you say located in one of your joints?
User :   no my shin
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
User :   idk a month or so just curious about it
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   you need an examination to find the cause for this.
User :   its not big it like a small little bubble tohugh
Doctor :   This is not a serious problem.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Butif you are curious to know the cause, i suggest a physical examination.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor