Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Bruised feeling with pain at the back - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i probably sound stupid :/
User :   but i woke up this morning and my back hurt like at the bottom on the right
User :   and i didn't think much of it, just thought i slept on it oddly or something
Doctor :   Ok
User :   but its still quite painful
User :   i think it might be my kidney?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   firstly dont come to conclusions
User :   ok
Doctor :   describe the pain
Doctor :   so that I can do the diagnosis part to you
User :   umm its almost like a bruised feeling but it like pulls if i move
User :   and its like sensitive to touch
Doctor :   where exactly is the pain?
User :   on the right at the small of my back
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   does it increase the urge to urinate?
Doctor :   is it squeezing in nature?
User :   no not at all

Doctor :   ok
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor