Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Bruise on the penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1774 Questions

User :   Hi
Doctor :   hi how can i help u?
User :   I have a blackish dark bruise on the front of my penis, it's been there for over a month, and i'm wondering what it could be.
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
whats ur age?
User :   20
User :   I have no pains down there, I can get an erection fine. but it just won't go away. it could be from masturbation
Doctor :  
are u sexually active?
User :   no, I never have been
Doctor :  
ur erection dont go away?
User :   it does. I was just saying I don't have a problem getting one
Doctor :  
oh ok
Doctor :  
history of any injury?
User :   when I noticed it, I wasn't sure how it got there, but it could have been from trauma.
Doctor :   may be
Doctor :  
its not painful?
Doctor :  
then nothing to worry
User :   so everythings ok, if it doesn't have pain/
User :   ?
Doctor :  
it will reduce on itself
Doctor :   yes

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor