Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Brown discharge with painful periods - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2560 Questions
User :   hi doctor
User :   anybody there?
Doctor :   hi
User :   i want to consult for some gyne related problem.
Doctor :  
how can i help you
Doctor :  
go ahead with query. i shall help you
User :   ok
User :   thanks
User :   i am having this pain that starts before 4-5 days of my periods
User :   and there is some brown dischare that comes initially for 2 days time on the day my period is supposed to start
User :   and then after 2 days there is no discharge
User :   and then after 2 days from there agian i have pain that is severe
User :   and with bleeding for next 2-3 days
Doctor :  
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height, Weight and Waist circumference.
User :   and the pain that comes is in bouts of cramps like thing
User :   oh ok
User :   i m 30 years old, female, bangalore, sofware professional, married, height 5 feet, weight 52 kgs, and WC: 32 inches
User :   the pain that comes in in bouts and is very severe, i cannot stand or lie down, and is getting worse since last 3-4 months
Doctor :   I think I need more time to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.

User :   and also i recently noticed when i was cleaning inside vagina thing a small bump kind of thing near to the uterus opening
User :   i think it is between the vagina wall and the cervix (i dont know if i m speling them right)
User :   can you tell me what is wrong with me?
User :   why this pain is increasing all the time?
User :   and is there anything i should worry about this new bump thing?
Doctor :   I think I need more time to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.

User :   it was there last year also and my gyne took a biapsy from it
User :   the result showed some mild cervicitis. she said it will be fine with medications and gave me some treatment that i took fully
User :   doctor are you there?
Doctor :   Yes, as I am chatting with some patients simultaneously. Please bear with us for a reply
User :   ok
Doctor :   I think that for your case we will need to take the opinion of our panel of specialists. We shall present your case history to the concerned specialist and get back to you with an email.
User :   is it? then when can I expect an answer from you?
Doctor :   with in 24 hours
User :   which specialist I should consult? I am already consulting my gynecologist
User :   do i need to worry about my condition?
Doctor :   we have gynecologist on our panel who can help you better
User :   ok
User :   how do I contact her then?
Doctor :  
as of now you need not worry
User :   ok. thanks. feels good to hear that
Doctor :  
i'll send you the links
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW User :   ok
User :   thanks for your time
User :   i thought my problem wil be solved here itself
User :   well no problem
User :   i will wait for your reply through e-mail
User :   and then consult with the specialist you recommended
Doctor :   iIs there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   no it fine. i will wait for your reply
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor