Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Bronchitis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi, Doctor, I have 8+ years old daughetr is suffering from brnochities, used to talek inhaler twice daily . I nedd her full body check up for this, Pl. let me know where I can do this positively.
Doctor :   where are you located
User :   anybody else to answer my question?
User :   kolkata
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   we do not have this facility for kolkatta
Doctor :   but you can get it done in Thyrocare which is there in all the cities
User :   Then let me know eher I can foudn this in india?
User :   reply me asap.
Doctor :   you may get disount if you go through us
Doctor :   yes
User :   let me know the contact number or place & procedures
Doctor :   we can a fix an appointment, if you take one of our package after 5 minutes
User :   do send any url or any contact numners or mail-id to contact you people also.
Doctor :   we can fix an appointmnt with thyrocare, you can get a subsidy of 10% on all investigations
User :   I need a permanant solutions & nedd a thorough body ckech under one place
Doctor :   you need to give your email ID, address, phone number, pincode
Doctor :   one of our doctor will send the information on your email

Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor