Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Broken cap after a year of root canal treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Its regarding dental
User :   are u a dentist?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   hmmmm
User :   its regarding my teeth
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is the problem?
User :   i had a root canal done for a teeth, 1 year ago its has cume out.. so shud do capping for it..
User :   how much it may charge in approx?
Doctor :   The cost varies depending on the centre that you get it done and
Doctor :   the material used
User :   take it as simple one
Doctor :   It may vary between per tooth and this is a rough estimate as the
User :   i dont need costlier one
Doctor :   prices vary from centre to centre
User :   ok
User :   and jst above tht teeth another decay teeth is ther
User :   recently 1 month ago half teeth broke
Doctor :   Ok
User :   now its very sensitive to cold.. cant eat anything tht side
Doctor :   Ok
User :   do i require a root canal for tht teeth as well?
Doctor :   First you need a thorough physical check up of your teeth by a dentist
Doctor :   You may need an X-ray called an Odontogram.
Doctor :   Then you need to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor