Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Breast pain extended to armpit - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   HOw can I help you
User :   i may take longer time & its just a trial for 5 mins?
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor :   proceed with your query please
User :   20 years old, single 65, kg, 169cm
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   What is your query ?
Doctor :   please Go ahead
User :   im experiencing a breast problem
Doctor :   Like
Doctor :   if you can explain
User :   breast pain which is dull & generalized & extended to my armpit as well
Doctor :   ok
User :   it might be cyclic & might not be
Doctor :   Have you tried palpating the breast
Doctor :   that is feeling the breast in total and tried to find out if there are any areas that are Sore or associated with pain in particular
Doctor :   It shall need to be done by your palms and all
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor