Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Brain injury by touching the head - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Hi, someone touched the top of my head and I got shocked. Can this do any harm like do anything to you or the brain or is it harmless?
Doctor :   Hi DR
Doctor :   let me read ur query
Doctor :   can you explain were u injured in anyway, ?
User :   no not at all
Doctor :   a simple touch on the head is not harmful at all
User :   it was just a simple touch and I got shocked from it
Doctor :   You might have been surprised by the sudden touch as you were unaware about the impending touch
Doctor :   there is nothing to worry about that
Doctor :   and you will be fine , it was just a element of surprise
User :   ok thanks that is what I thought but I got a headache right afterwards and never got that before that's all
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you can relax now
Doctor :   you will be just fine
User :   ok thanks
User :   thanks for your help
Doctor :   you are most welcome
Doctor :   Is there anything else i can help you with ?
User :   no that is it
Doctor :   ok, thanks for consulting me here
Doctor :   Have a great day
User :   you too
Doctor :   take care and bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor