Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Bone lengthening for increasing height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help u?
User :   hello dr.
Doctor :  
User :   i want to know that if there are chances of increasing height after age of 21
Doctor :  
User :   i have heard abt hormone injections .. can they help me..?
Doctor :  
only surgical procedure is there\
User :   my age is 21 and my height is 5.3 and weight is 73.
Doctor :  
by name bone lenghthening
User :   i m frm gujarat in india.. so can u guide me whom should i consult for this.
Doctor :  
no by 21 ur bones will be fused so harmnones will not help u
User :   any of hospital in gujarat or in india where this surgery is done?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
there are many hosptal in india
Doctor :  
we can fix appointment if u want

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor