Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Boils on testicles suggestive of sebaceous cysts - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   Hello Doctor
Doctor :   pl proceed
User :   I wanted to enquire about me having boils on my testicles, which I am really not sure what they are...
Doctor :   k
User :   they don't usually pain like the normal boils
Doctor :   can u explain in more details
Doctor :   since long?
Doctor :   r they increasing in mumbers?
Doctor :   what their size
User :   yes they are increasing in number but there is only one large one
User :   the small ones come and go
Doctor :   k
User :   but one large one has been there for some time
Doctor :   it seems that they r eaxctly
Doctor :   boils
Doctor :   they r Cyst
Doctor :   called as sebaceous cyst
User :   ok
Doctor :   u can consult a Gen surgeon
Doctor :   for easily removal
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   No that's all! Thank you!
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor