Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Body spray inhalation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

User :   I am sufferin from a body spary inhalent and i am seeking for help on what to 15 years old i weigh 140 pounds

yesterday on my way to school i took out my RGX body spary and sparyed it on me so i can smell good for school and had a accidental inhalent abuse i am now seeking for help it happended yesterday at around 8:00-8:30am and now is 8:18 please help my parents are wanting me to find a answer so i can know what to do and also them please.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
let me read
User :   i ment spray im sorry
Doctor :  
Doctor :   what symptom you have now
User :   dizzyness,i feel like everything is moving faster than i am hard to explain but just like that and aslo anxious
User :   kinda of a a rapid heartbeat
Doctor :  
Doctor :   take a bath
Doctor :  
go to fresh air
Doctor :   and do breathing
Doctor :   the treatment is symptomatic
Doctor :  
no need to panic
User :   ok but how long does it take to get out of my system
Doctor :  
the effect will come down in 8 to 12 hours
User :   its been longer than that though
Doctor :   what measures did you adopt immediately after you have discovered you had inhaled the spray

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor