Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Body pain, chest pain, back pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   Hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can we help u
User :   I am
Doctor :   k
User :   I am currenlty working in night from my office
Doctor :   k
User :   I have a severe pain in my body ie in chest and back
Doctor :   k.. how old you are?
User :   something like crushing my bones and someone holding me tight from inside
User :   22
Doctor :   k..
User :   So wanted to know if this is something serious or justa gastric issue
Doctor :   since how many days u have this problem
User :   just today
Doctor :   its crushing pain?
User :   I had a this burp earleir which was really nast burnig my throat
User :   yes
User :   n then i have this pain
Doctor :   does that pain spreadb to other region
User :   somethink like crushing my bones and RIb
User :   yes it does
Doctor :   to where?
User :   it was in my chest initially and later moved to back as well
User :   and wen i relax in my chair it moves towards my right ribs
Doctor :   have u tried any medication..

Doctor :   under go examination
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor