Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Body ache due to alcohol hangover. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   am not feeling well today...body seems to be paining all over
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when are you having this kind of feeling and are here any other symptoms that you are having..
User :   is it the weather...or do you think its the late nights
User :   i have been drinking a lot lately
User :   im feeling deprtessed also
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/No
User :   29, male, divorced twice, no dependents
Doctor :   Did you have a lot of Drinks Yesterday
User :   yes....
User :   does this result in body pain
User :   or is it the rain
User :   now i have become a poet
Doctor :   You might have been having this Having over that if reflecting as Body ache,,
User :   what do u mean
Doctor :   Hang Over
User :   ah!!! ang how do i unhang myself
Doctor :   Might be causing this kind of Body you..
User :   what about the rash all over my body
Doctor :   Take a lot of fluids 4-6 liters of water during the day since you
User :   its red,......
User :   and fluids are oozing
Doctor :   Need that to replenish the water content of teh body too
User :   will having sex affect the body
Doctor :   I did not get that Last couple of lines..
User :   only water...or will other liquids do
Doctor :   No it will not in any way..
User :   no...i having sex ok, during this time
Doctor :   Water only!1
User :   no juices
Doctor :   Alternatively Fresh Fruit Juices are also Acceptable..
Doctor :   Let them be Fresh.. it will helpyou
User :   now days u dont get fresh fruits in
Doctor :   ok.
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor