Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Blood tests for viral fever - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   i m sufferin g frm viral fever since last three days
Doctor :   ok

User :   After consult doc I am taking vizylac, crosin, doxcef
Doctor :  
User :   how much to take it's recover
Doctor :  
viral fever usually take 2 weeks to recover
User :   can u suggesst me some thing more for me
User :   I am taking right medican
Doctor :   nothing more is required, the medicines you are taking is right
Doctor :  
and you need some time for the recovery
User :   should I consult anouth doc or blood test
User :   But having ferver between 100 to 102 last 48 hour
Doctor :  
its left up to you to decide, as far my opinion is considered you need to take rest and continue the same medications, some time is required for the recovery

Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor