Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Blood mixed with sperm post intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello my name is XXX im 28 yrs old and iam having a problem ive was XXX for 4 months iam in the XXX i have not have sex fr the period of time but since i've been back i had intercourse and in the time i ejaculate i take blood out mix with the sperm what could be causing the problem .
Doctor :   let me read
Doctor :   Do you have this for the first time?
Doctor :   Doyou have urine infection
Doctor :   Do you have urine burning sensation
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor