Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Blood in semen with knee and joint pain, urinalysis advised - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here.. hi. i am a 27yr old male who was expirencing blood in semen episodes since then i have been getting watery sensations from my upper legs at the back downwards and have bad knees and sore muscles and joints in my legs. i get bad pains in my stomoch on a reguler note.
Doctor :   hi,
Doctor :   Dr XXXhere
User :   hi
Doctor :   may i know how much of blood was coming out with semen ?
User :   quite a bit. mainly blood
Doctor :   can i know the amount ? drops or in ml
User :   ther was only drops of semen
User :   mls of blood
Doctor :   ok, Since when do you have this problem ?
User :   started a year ago
User :   have had 3x episodes of blood in semen
Doctor :   ok, do you have episodes of fever ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   was the temperature high ?
User :   legs are gettin worse. yes temprature was high
Doctor :   ok, i suggest you to get an urine analysis , culture and sensitivity test also get a semen analysis
Doctor :   I think the bleeding is due to opened up mucosa which has got infected and presenting the constitutional symptoms
User :   awaiting results of urine analysis my blood was clear under uroligist but a while 4 appointments!! need 2 no what i could be and what i can do 2 help
Doctor :   the cause of bleeding would be a mucosal tear which would have got infected causing the above symptoms
Doctor :   May i ask that , whether you masturbate ?
User :   sumtimes 2 c if it ok. have a sexual partner and been trying for a baby for over 3yr
Doctor :   ok,
Doctor :   get the urine culture and sensitivity test along with urine analysis
Doctor :   it will give a better picture since its a chronic problm
User :   the problem started in my prostate area and the pain i get off the blood episodes come from there. i have 2 systs on my testicles aswell
User :   my next test is a camera to have a look
Doctor :   i dont consider the prob in testicles , yes prostate can be a cause
Doctor :   good the test will hel;p
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor