Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Blood clot problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Blood Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   HI
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   In Which Hospital in baglaore doing the Protin C and S testing ..?
Doctor :   I think you have to find out a diagnostic centre rather
User :   ok ..
User :   thanks
Doctor :   you can go to our homepage and search for one near your area
Doctor :   as protein C and S are rarely done on request in normal centres
User :   Last year i got Blood clout in my head ....Could you please suggest how is the good doctor in bangalore to get 2nd Opinion
Doctor :   You mean blood clot
User :   yes
Doctor :   Were you diagnosed with Protein C or S deficiency
User :   no not yet
Doctor :   QWhat is yoiur age?
User :   30+ year
Doctor :   What are yoiur present / past problems (last time)
User :   I was getting always head pain ....

Doctor :   ok
User :   I showen to doctor why i am always getting this type of pain ....after lot of test ..He suggest me do MR scan ..
User :   And ther doctor see some blockes is there in my nerv...
Doctor :   ok
User :   I was hospitalize for 15day ....
Doctor :   Do you have the discharge summary with you now for the previous hospitalisation
User :   After medication the clot got dislove ....But How can i get 100% sure ..this clot will not come again ?
User :   NO
Doctor :   First we have to know why the blood clotted in the brain at this age
Doctor :   the cause of the clot shall answer your question
Doctor :   The cause could be investigated duringyour hospital stay then and your discharge summary would have it
User :   How can i send the discharg summary to you ?
Doctor :   You can scan it and send it by mail to YYYY@YYYY
Doctor :   giving your details
Doctor :   Now do you have any problems
User :   When i will get bit headache..i am feeling nervos ..
Doctor :   Does the headache similar to what you had last year
Doctor :   for the problem
User :   some time yeas

Doctor :   do you have vomiting
User :   no

Doctor :   do you think this could be due to stress also
User :   Might be ..
User :   I am passing some tension now a says
Doctor :   What is the occupation
User :   days
Doctor :   Ok to clear your doubt you can visit a neurologist once
Doctor :   YOU can visit the same doctor who has seen you
User :   thanks
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor