Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Blocked nose, sneezing problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi,I am suffering from running nose and sneezing and lot of irritation in the nose very difficult to sleep and breathing at night. I dont have heaaches. its like water coming out of nose. In my tenth standard i used a lot of antibiotics for cold.I am type 2 diabetic and am on age is 27 .Please suggest me
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi..
Doctor :   Let me read the query
User :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have fever?
User :   No
Doctor :   Since how long you have this problem
User :   for last 15 days
User :   from 4 days its bothering me alot
Doctor :   What complaint started first?
User :   cold
User :   blocked nose
User :   i did not use any tablets...
Doctor :   Ok, you can use NASIVION nasal spray for immediate relief from blocked nose
User :   yeah i tried otrvin but it caused lot of irritation
Doctor :   Try NASIVION
User :   eyes also some times watering
Doctor :   Actually it looks to be allergic
Doctor :   Benadryl syrup, get out of the irritation and helps you with very good sleep tonight
User :   ok
Doctor :   Take 10 ml of it
Doctor :   after dinner
User :   ok
Doctor :   Do not get out in smoky, dusty environment
User :   ok..
User :   any tablets?
Doctor :   Strict use of handky
Doctor :   hanky to the nose is suggested
User :   yeah i am using it now also
User :   unable to tolerate fan air too
Doctor :   Drink good amount of water, like 12glasses a day
User :   even low spped
Doctor :   Being a diabetic I do not suggest you a powerful medicine
Doctor :   Simple COLDACT can help if not Benadryl
Doctor :   Take it after meal
User :   wat to do it gets worsen?
Doctor :   Then you need a physical examination by a doctor to check for local inflammation
Doctor :   and give you better medicines as you are diabetic
User :   which type of doctor will help me ?
Doctor :   ENT is the specialist
User :   ok
User :   thanks a lot...
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor